As a Business Owner:
- Can you afford an in-house employment law or HR advisor?
- Do you have someone to turn to for immediate advice and guidance as and when required?
- Are you conﬁdent that you are fully compliant with employment law regulations?
- Have you considered the consequences of non-compliance?
- Are you equipped to deal with a disgruntled employee in the employment tribunal?
- Could you afford legal representation?
- Would your business cope if the tribunal ordered you to pay £10,812 for an unfair dismissal claim or £266,000 for a disability discrimination claim (average compensation awarded during the year 2019/20)
If you answered ‘No’ to one or more of the above questions, you need to consider safeguarding your business by outsourcing your HR.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and with this in mind, we offer a number of options to suit the size of your business, your budget and your priorities in terms of what needs to be addressed.
Arrange a free consultation to identify what your business needs to have in place to ensure you are fully compliant. We will then provide you with a proposal setting out what we can offer. This could include a review and provision of:
- Employment & HR Audits
- Employment contracts
- Staff handbook
- Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
- Other Policies & Procedures
HR SUPPORT, ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE AS AND WHEN NEEDED:
As an employer, some of the hardest decisions and steps you will have to deal with can include:
- Dealing with absences and long-term leave
- Conduct and capability issues
- Dismissals and redundancies
- Appraisals and performance reviews
- Record keeping
One of the most commonly asked questions is; “where do we start?” If you find yourself struggling to deal with an issue and are worried about the implications, you can instruct Fairmont Legal at any point to ease the burden.
You have the option to register with us on a monthly retainer for a fixed fee or request a quote if you need support, advice or representation on a specific issue or project.
No matter what provisions you have put in place, how stringent you have been in complying with regulations and how flexible you have been as an employer – disputes are sadly an inevitability of life.
Whether you find yourself at the Employment Tribunal or heading that way, our HR specialists and Employment Law Solicitors are at hand to support you.
We can guide you on any type of issue including:
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Terms of Contracts of employment
- Dispute resolution
- Discrimination and harassment
- Staff handbooks
- Tribunal support
- Health and Safety
- Settlement Agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- TUPE matters
Fairmont HR+ is a monthly retainer service that has been designed to offer you peace of mind and ongoing support. We will collaborate with your business to build a long-term relationship based on trust and conﬁdence to become an extension of your business. You will have the benefit of your own HR team at a fraction of the cost of recruiting your own HR personnel. As a solicitor’s practice, regulated by the SRA, you are assured of the level of service you can expect. With the option of insurance backing, you can enjoy the peace of mind that costs are incurred and, in the event of an award being made against you, the damages awarded will be covered by the insurance.
We can act as your HR Manager and keep you compliant and with our expert knowledge of over 30 years in this field, we will guide you in the right direction.
A dedicated, experienced adviser will first and foremost, get to know you and your business. Fairmont HR+ will become a part of your business, to ensure that you are operating in a manner which is compliant, managing risk and in a position to mitigate your position in the event of a conflict.
Our retainer has been designed to be flexible to your individual and business needs. For a competitive monthly fixed fee, which means no unexpected invoices, you will receive a bespoke service according to your organisational needs. This includes:
- Initial, no-obligation consultation
- Unlimited employment law and HR telephone/email advice
- Full compliance audit and report of your current practices, documents and
- All documents, including contracts, handbooks and policies amended/drafted and
- Personalised templates
- Updates on legislative changes and legal news
- Advice and support through any HR procedures required in your business
- Maintained record of evidence to support employment tribunal action
- Optional Legal Expenses Insurance backed Employment Tribunal representation
Our ﬁxed and transparent fee ensures that you can plan without having to clock-watch or face unexpected invoices and because our charges are based on the number of employees, you pay only for the service used.
Alternatively, you can instruct Fairmont as and when needed when an issue arises. Our fees will be agreed at the outset.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact us today for a free initial consultation at 01204 866597 or email@example.com.
A no-obligation discussion could result in huge beneﬁts and savings to your business.